HOW COME ICAN'T COPY AND PASTE ?

I WANT TO COPY AND PASTE AN EMAIL IOR HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL FROM ANOTHER CAFEMOM MEMBER THAT WANTS ME TO FORWARD THINGS ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Some pix and posts have locks on them and cannot be copied and pasted. If you want to forward an e-mail click on reply and then add names to the list of recipients. hope that helps!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Firefox often won't let you do ti. Use IE.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 4:04 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have Firefox and I can copy and paste just fine. There are different ways to copy/paste. There is the right click method (which is working for me, although it didn't awhile ago) and there is the CTRL-C/V method which always worked even when I couldn't right click and do it. I have the newest version of Firefox...maybe that's the difference.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Hi,

1. Go to your "Internet Options". It's usually located at the top right, next to the home button, print button, and page button.

2. Click on the "Security" tab.

3. Make sure that "Internet" (should be the first one, in the row) is highlighted. Look towards the bottom and click on "Customize".

4. Scroll down until you find the phrase "ALLOW PROGRAMMATIC CLIPBOARD ACCESS" and change it to "Enable" (it should be on prompt when you get to it.)

5. Click "OK". A pop up will ask if you want to save these changes, click "YES".

6. When you get back to the Internet Options, click "APPLY" (if applicable) and then "OK".

Please click the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page if you need further assistance.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2008