Stressed out

I live with my grandparents and I know my grandmothers excited but she's sooooo annoying and being pregnant I'm always irritated. She's had 5 kids, you'd think she would get the hint that when I come home from work I just want to sleep! But she still bothers me with non senseee! I just needed to vent! Everyday she asks me the same questions and makes the same comments. And I get bothered when she calls my baby in my stomach her baby.. is that weird? Helppppp meeeee! Im probably just being mean =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your just being hormonal i went through the same thing i hated everyone except my oldest sis it will pass eventually : )

jfrancis91680

Answer by jfrancis91680 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Your not mean but your PREGNANCY  HORMONES ARE! LOL!, I understand you I'm 9 weeks & 4 days pregnant & I get irritated very easy especially with my husband (poor thing) LOL!, but that's normal just try & tell your grandmother that your pregnancy hormones have you feeling a little irritated & that you just want a little space to not take it personal you just have no control over your hormones & after 5 kids she should understand =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Ur prego it is normal, with my first child i had morning sickness 24/7 but i was still always extremely happy it was scary, and this pregnancy every little thing aggervates me to no end. So it probably just ur hormones.
    bg330

Answer by bg330 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL thanks ladies! I was beginning to feel bad! But it really is out of my control!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011