Do you think my baby is ok if i tripped over my bed but i landed on my hands n knees but my foot hit my pop can n hurt it i think thats why i tripped . will it hurt my baby if i did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I think your baby is fine. If you're really concerned though call your doctor to double check.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Nope! You and the baby should be just fine. Thank Goodness for the amniotic fluids, they provide much cushion!! Though if for any reason you begin to experience cramping, then i would set up an appt with your doc. Being pregnant can make us clusmy!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my back feels like a cramp kinda but i dont know if it would be because i just bathed my son and my neices and nephews because i was babysitting all my sisters 5 kids. and i did some dishes. also is it ok if i list my neice shes about 2 and kinda overweight a litle? it was just to get her in about out of the tub and then in her bed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• How far along are you? I fell on my belly at 7 months and my dd was ok.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would think you are okay as long as you didn't land on your stomach. From what you said, I think you will be okay. You might be sore for a couple of days though.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Your baby should be fine. I fell down when I was pregnant too. I caught myself on my hands and knees. I was worried about DS but I went to the ER (I sprained my ankle, it was a fall down the stairs) they did an ultrasound and everything checked out fine.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2011