• In the Spotlight:

I swear I have the ugliest pregnancy belly ever.

I have two big lumps instead of single large bump. It looks awful. Have any of you experienced anything like this?

I want to feel somewhat normal. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I came into the pregnancy with a jelly roll and it is still there so my belly button looks pulled in between the fat and the baby bump. It sucks but hey..we are pregnant and that in itself is awesome!! You should take some pictures and keep snapping until you get one you like. Then look at it all the time. This will boost your confidence, I promise!! Good luck mama and CONGRATS!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:59 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You just described my belly perfectly!

I'm 36 weeks on the dot today and my two lumps never grew together. Everyone SWORE that they would, well...guess what? THEY DIDN'T, DAMMIT! I can still bend at the wait without any trouble, though, so I guess it's not all bad. My belly looks flat in the front and a little lumpy in my maternity jeans, but it looks friggin HORRIBLE bare. I'll never take a bare belly pic, and I was embarrassed as hell at my last baby shower because I had to lift my shirt and show my fug belly for one of the games.

So you're definitely not alone. I call mine my B-shaped belly, or Butt Belly. I've only known one or two other mamas on here with one, but I can guarantee you that there are millions of them out there =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Mine was the same way... I was so disappointed that I didn't have the traditional baby bump...but guess what? The outcome was the same, I have my beautiful DD and that made the ugly belly worth while.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:36 AM on Nov. 22, 2008