Fart wars, lucky I wear a C-PAP. Fun things to do as a pregnant ball of gas?

Since becoming pregnant 7 months ago I have turned into a ball of gas.
Apparently, I toot all night long and my fiance feels the need to defend himself in bed by facing his butt towards me and letting it all out with no restraints. We refer to this as fart wars.

He thinks it is fun. I think it is really gross and embarrassing to me. I don't want to fart. I don't even know that I am doing it.

Am I too uptight or is this actually really gross?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lmao - no you have every right to think of it as gross and embarrassing, but simply stated we all do it. I do not toot in fromt of my DH but their has been times where he has heard me and finds it hilarious that I do actually fart
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I think it's funny actually. I farted during sex the other night and was shocked! When he acted like he didn't notice, we just kept on. Hey, what can we do?? At least, its temporary and your hubby thinks its funny so just go with it!! It will be over soon
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• it both funny and gross lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You don't toot infront of your DH? What do you do, run to the other room?? I couldn't imagine being embarrassed to toot infront of my DH... it's a humanly body function! However, that being said, I wouldn't want to have a fart war, only cause I wouldn't want him to fart on me! lol. I think that is gross!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 10:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My Dh and I do this too. But, he usually wins. (NASTY!)
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 22, 2008