Urinary urgency and frequency. How much is too much?

At seven months pregnant, when I am up and about doing things I am constantly running to the bathroom only to release a few tinkle drops of urine. Earlier this evening, my fiance counted that I went five times in 15 minutes.

How much is too much?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• omg thats how i was when i was prego! i don't think its 2 much cuz the baby is probly pushing on ur bladder and it makes u go everytime don't worry bout it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• lol lord that is me now!!! lol i wll get up to go pee i swear every 30 mins to an hour and when i got ill pee then i have to sit there for liek 5 mons cause if i get up ill be runnign back and ill go liek 6 times each time its horrible .. but there is nothing wrong with it its just so darn inconvenant(SP>) lol its early
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 22, 2008