Best baby toy you own?

it can be little or big!

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 3:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea what its called, but it came from Walmart. It pops little plastic balls in the air and when the baby puts them back in they go down a little tunnel thing that is see through. Its hard to explain, but it keeps her entertained! My second favorite is those little blocks that have animals or pretend food, or something like that inside of them for babies to play with. They are the size of normal blocks, but they all have something interesting in them. Like the alligator one has an alligator (of course) and then has little blue beads to represent water that move around when a baby shakes the block. The block is see through too, although you probably already guessed that! lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• That answer would have to depend on the babys age!! My daughter is currently 15 months old and her favorite thing right now is the box from my printer. She loves crawling in and out of it and trying to make it move. She also loves my cell phone. She likes pressing the buttons and trying to make it make noise. She also has these little maraca things. Not sure wher I got them, however they make a great rattle and a great wepon against her bigger brothers and sister when they try to take them from her. lol
    philsangel

Answer by philsangel at 6:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• uummmm well when she was first born the bouncer she loved it now it would have 2 be her jumperoo
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• this stupid little stuffed mouse with a rattle in the belly. it was a hand-me-down from a cousin, but he'll smile as soon as he sees it. we have to take it everywhere with us!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• the telephone..(with cords and such unattached)
    wwwmom0000308

Answer by wwwmom0000308 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i have the ball popper too! it's amazing for all kids! we bought this toy 4 years ago for my oldest boy's 1st birthday. my husband and i took it out of the box to play with it before we gave it to him! everyone is amazed by this toy. lol we're still kids at heart!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Anon 2:09 I believe you are talking about the busy ball popper made by playskool. My son (15mo) has one and My niece (22mo) also has one, they both love that toy. It's awesome.
    princessamber5

Answer by princessamber5 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• When my son was younger he loved his bouncy seat, it had a bee rattle it was his favorite. Right now at 18 months he loves anything he isn't supposed to have. Seriously tho he loves books
    3paynes

Answer by 3paynes at 11:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i have to say this 2 and a half ft. tall stuffed giraffe toy its from fao schwarz fifth ave. my 8month old son loves to wrestle around with it. we call it geoffery. (i got it at church sale for a dollar!!) i oringal bought it for my self its soo adorable but my son loves it! also this red wipes box with winnie the pooh on it.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2008