Annoyed.

I babysit for a little boy who is raised by his grandma ( his mom is married and says her husband isnt comfortable with her son since he isnt the birth father which is so stupid) ... I know his birth mother because she was a year behind me in school ... I came across her facebook yesterday and decided to add her ( thinking nothing of it)

I get a reply shortly after of her saying " Look, I am not accepting your friend request I have no f*cking idea who you are" ... I replied with " I am the person who watches your son everyday" ...

I know this is not a big deal, but it does annoy me.... I mean she even has photos on her page that she copied from her moms page - that I tagged her in...

It isnt that she declined me..It is just I am so annoyed by how dumb this woman is... she chose an idiot husband over her own son. She makes a big deal on her page about how her son is her life and yada yada but she doesnt even know who the person is who watches him 5-6 days a week ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• That is so sad for the child. It really breaks my heart. What a selfish inconsiderate bitch!!!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• wow ,,,,, this is annoying
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that. Why did you even request her to be your friend?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Wow....obviously she's a fake person...you and her son are better off without her in your lives
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• WOW! all i can say is you should have let her have it! thats freaking retarded that she chose a dude over her BLOOD!!! she had no right to go off on you like that. and if shes bragging about how much her child is to her she just feels horrible cause she really isnt and wants people to look up to her
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 6:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You're better off not befriending her on Facebook or anywhere else. You care for her child so let your annoyance pass and be proud that you do that. It's not worth getting upset over and neither is she. Sadly, it's her loss; hopefully, she'll realize what she gave up. Some women are not cut out to be mothers in the true sense of the word.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• What do you expect of a woman who walked away from her child for a man ...
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Women like that disgust me!!! I hope she felt dumb when you told her who you were.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My son's crazy x-wife has pix of her child on her FB and Myspace page. She says how much she loves her and how close they are (yada yada) and the child was taken away from her 15 yrs ago! She never sees the child! The grandmother posts pix and that is how she gets the pix. She even tells people what a great mom she is! These people are delusional and the children are so blessed to not be around people like that. Thank goodness for loving grandmothers and other caregivers.
    Anonymous