How to make sense of these people.

I am a big fan of house shows ( house hunters, property virgins, etc)....

I seen an episode that I have seen before and it still bugs me so much! ( I lost my remote and just stuck through it for the next show after)

These people are so annoying...they complain about every single thing.... but the thing that bugged me those most was -- They paid a quarter of a million dollars for a home... but yet put up a huge annoying fight because the sellars wouldnt buy them a stainless steele fridge ???

grrr. I hope they get smudgy fingerprints all over the stupid stainless steele fridge...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "if the broom isn't included, i'm not buying"" lol j/k
    I took a real estate class that the instructor actually owned his own brokerage and he said you'd be surprised that the littlest of things can make or break a sale. He gave one example where a couple wanted a piece of art on someone's wall and another couple wanted a ceiling fan.....really? crazy...
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lol@anon!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'll agree with that
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• me too i'll agree with that
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I seen that show and feel the same way about it.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011