What do you think of this?

I heard an expression today that I haven't thought of in a long time. "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned." Do you feel that you have reacted this way to a man before? If so, why?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh yeah.....that is so true and I am living proof. Everyone witnessed my fury when my husband confessed he had been cheating on me for 3 years! At the time, I could have really physically hurt him if I hadn't told his brother to get him the hell out of my house. I have since forgiven him; it's very complicated, but I know I made the right decision. But believe me, if he hadn't done a complete turn-around, I would have continued to make his life living hell. I'm not proud to admit this, but I am not a person to mess with.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Plenty of men have seen my "scorn". lol

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yes, because i just found out that my daughters dad was sneaking behind my back with his ex.. we lived together and she lived in the same complex as us.. so i pretty much told him everything i thought and then some.. i moved out a week ago and within two days they were moving in together
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• no , but i should have many times
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have. My S/O and I separated after he got out of the Marines for about 5 mos. and I was so mean and nasty. I had waitied faithfully 4 yrs for the man I loved with all my heart going thru 14 mos of hell while he was in a War sick w/worry and a yr after he was home he left me and our son. I was devastated. To make matters worse the dear ole MIL made it even worse, and probably prolonged our separation. But, I won him back and we've been married almost 48 years now and haven't regretted one minue of it. I never liked or trusted my MIL from that day forward.

MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Lol I would like to think I'm a woman scorned kind of person...but I think I'm a little more passive aggressive....I will silent treatment my husband into the ground! lol..he's really into being near me and cuddling and talking so it really drives him crazy lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 8, 2011