What should I do?

I went to my mom's house which is two hours away to caregive for her and my dad. They both have health issues. I did 24 days worth. SO now since my hubby has not contributed according to my side who I do not know yet, my mom said she made a rule that I have to go on weekends with him and take turns. I am so done ! I told her no and that if she wants help to make me come during the week. I can not leave my son who is 15 for this anymore. A few hours later she told me not tell my husband. She is so confused. She does not want to hire a nurse yet since she is not done with paperwork but the whole family is so tired already. It never neds and she is never happy and the family is really getting tired. What should I tell her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell her exactly that, & that you have a family you need to be taking care of, and it's hard to stay away from them for very long. Encourage her to get the paperwork done, and get the nurse to come in. And tell her you can still come by sometimes to help her & your dad out, when it's convienient for you. GL!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011