Please think about it This was wrote in 09 but very important

On this morning 2 years ago . Josh's mom was making him pancakes before baseball practice (1st one of the season) . went in to let him know they were ready and to get it in gear ..She didnt hear anything so she went back in his room ... And well she thought that was weird (cause he was excited about Baseball ) so she checked and well he had passed away ... He is in the same grade as my son (sr this year ) .. I know as moms we complain alot about sibling fighting , picky eaters, and back talking teens ... I know that she would much rather Hear her kids fighting , or fixing her child something else to eat and a little bit of back talking ... Then not having her child with her ... I know the year that he passed away changed me ... We also lost 2 other boys from our town with 6 months of him .. Me as a mom stopped and thought about how i would feel ... I now dont mind the somewhat back talking (kids have bad days too) .. and realize that just cause the food i make sounds good to me ,might not them .. I actually enjoy seeing my kids fight around cause that means They are alive .So please in Josh's honor take the time to enjoy your kids .. and stop and think if they wasnt here in the morning .. Is life really worth the fighting about eating ,cleaning a room , and just everyday stuff ... We miss you Josh ...

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 12:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• very nicely said , i shall stop and think .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Wow,this does make you stop and think,and cherish every single minute you have with your loved ones.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 12:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I lost my only son (he was a s still born) and after that I learned to love my girls and be more caring, understanding, and cherish the time I have with them, petty things are not important enough for me to fight about ! I love my kids and am very thankful for what I get to do with them cause you never know when someone's time is up and why spend it fighting or arguing over stupidity.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• very nice that was touching we never know wen its time to go.
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Thank you!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2011