What do you do to keep sane??

I'm in an awful mood. I feel like just walking out of the house and driving until I'm far far away. Don't get me wrong, I love SO and my 2.5 yo but right now I'm having a moment. I had it on Saturday nite when I realized I was tired! (Forgot to mention I'm 5mos prego).

Tomorrow I'm going to enroll in once a week prenatal yoga classes, but I need more than once a week! (BTW SO is supportive)

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Tell your SO that you need a few hours to your self. Mine usually takes our DD our for a bit so that I can regain my composure. They go play at the park and get some lunch and it is usually enough for me to be normal again.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• DH gives me an hour to myself everyday....I know it's going to sound cliche but I usually run a steaming hot bath with the works (candles, bubbles, bath salts) and get a really good book....maybe put on a little Carlos Santana...my stress just melts away
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Zumba, yoga, pilates, weight training and swimming.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2011