Problems with pot

My SO is on probation for getting caught with pot. He is almost done with it but I can't get him to stop smoking. After he went on probation about a year ago he quit for a really long time. Then he did it once while I was at work with his sister, it made me really mad because he did it behind my back but he did admit to it. We spent a long time at home with each other 24/7 because we didn't have jobs and I know he stopped for a long time. We live with his parents now and so does his older brother. First off I am not ok with us staying here but I literally do not have any family or friends to stay with. His brother smokes pot every night and uses our room to smoke in because his doesnt have a window. Now my SO is smoking every night too. It's making me really upset but he is not listening to me!!! His brother also keeps his stash in our room because he doesn't want to get caught with it in his room so he knocks on our door all hours of the night bothering us to smoke. I don't smoke, I don't care if other people do, but I don't want to be around it and I don't want my SO doing it cause we have a baby on the way and he is already in trouble because of it. If i try to get him to quit now he throws a big fit. I want to think of a way to solve the problem without it causing arguments. I already flushed a big bag down the toilet but his brother bought more. I just hate seeming like a bitch and thats how they treat me, but I can't help it :( He doesn't just smoke it every once in a while he has started doing it alot like a couple times in an evening. It seems really immature to me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• shit i'd talk to his mom about it it's there house isn't it. and if i had a baby on the way I would be jumping up and down and kicking and screaming that's considered the same as second hand smoke i don't care how close to the window they are. good luck.
    alibrezzy154

Answer by alibrezzy154 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I just really hate being labeled as a bitch when I'm not trying to be. I haven't been so successful with relationships in the past and so far this is my best one. I really love him and I think if his brother would stop bothering us he would go back to not smoking anymore. I like his brother as a friend and as a person but it makes me angry that he continues to push this on my SO.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011