Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sinus drainage.....what can I take OTC?

I've never really had this issue before but I have a lot of drainage going into my stomach and it's making me terribly nauseous. I'm not congested in any way, so I'm confused as to what I should take OTC. Does anyone have experience with this? What works for you to stop the drainage?


Asked by banana-bear at 12:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Health

Level 24 (19,727 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Claratin, or sudafed depending if it's allergies or sinuses

    Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • i do mucinex works great

    Answer by Hellokitty06 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • Sudafed I would call your doctor though also because you may have a sinus infection that needs more then just OTC medicine


    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • I don't have any allergies (that I know of) but I think it's a sinus issue. I actually have some Claritin so I'll try that. Thanks!!


    Comment by banana-bear (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

  • Oh wait, I have Sudafed too. I guess if it's not allergies then I should go with the Sudafed, right?


    Comment by banana-bear (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN