Who's the worst American Idol winner?

I definitely think hands-down it's Taylor Hicks. No one even talks about him anymore. Do you ever see him? Know any of his "hits"? I thought by far it was a popularity contest that year. It was terrible! The runner-ups that year were Katherine McPhee(awesome and successful), Kellie Pickler(awesome and very successful), Daughtry(awesome and successful) and some others that I can't recall that were FAR better than the winner. I think that year really turned away some viewers of American Idol. Hopefully, this year will be better. I've been watching and so far they have some really great talent. Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson are great too.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 12:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Taylor Hicks, that one must have been rigged.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Reuben Studdard (not sure on last name really) but I'm sure you know who I mean if you've watched idol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• all of them, personally
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2011