How was your day today?

I had a really nice long one lol had a doc appt and got to see my little mermaid or merman swimming around and hear that awesome heart beat and my son got to go to so that was really nice too... and then we came home to fun times.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 1:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not much happened today. Dh came home from work and he and I along with dd drove to a store to exchange her new shoes for a bigger size. That little foot is growing!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Not the greatest, my oldest son has come down with strep throat, I hate seeing him not feel well!
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Dh took the day off work today so I was all juiced because I thought we were going to be able to hang out but he just ended up sleeping all day lol....so I thought okay he's been sleep all day, we'll hang out tonight and watch movies....nope...it's 11:00 and he's already gone to bed lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• GREAT!!! I just won a Wii Bundle
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Well first,my hus [Phil] made me a steak and egg sandwhich and gave it to me in bed.Then I went downstairs,watched a little TV.I went to Toy R US and baught this baby doll for Ashley when she would be born.I went home,Phil BQQed,and I went staright to bed.Oh,and plus about an hour ago I threw up again....So my day was in between good & bad....
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 2:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It was as amazing as each and every day! Can't wait for tomorrow to come. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• lucky~ that is so like a man to do lol...
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my day today is a good one so far and consists of checking my emails answering a few questions on here and then spending time with my toddler

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• my day so far so good
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My day started off really good. I awoke with a small headache but it's gone now and I'm busy doing projects around the house.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2011