Did your spouse gain sympathy weight while you were pregnant??

Ever since I got pregnant(I am currently 14 weeks) my boyfriend has been gaining a little bit of weight here and there.Whenever I have one of my "I am super hungry eating everything in sight" days he has them too.I don't ever tell him when I am having them and we don't live together but he will tell me damn I been eating a lot today and its usually the same amount of food I been eatinf through out the day.His co-worker told him when his girlfriend was pregnant he went through the same thing and gained like 20lbs during her pregnancy...Is it a common thing??

I think its kind of funny that he gets as hungry as I get at times.....Now he knows how I feel >:p lol

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 1:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He did with the first pregnancy, but not the second. It was kind of sweet.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• LOL....Yeah DH has gained about 40lbs!!!! Which is hilarious to me since I've only gained 30 lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• No, my Husband didn't gain any weight when I was Pregnant with Our Son. He couldn't - He was stationed at a Ranger camp and helped train the Rangers. It was a very active job, almost as active as His current job.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My husband has gained 3 pounds I have lost 56 cause I am on a diet.. he is a tiny man.. I am not so tiny.... And yeah he eats when i do..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 7:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2011