Anniversary

we will be married for 3 years on the 29th. i wanted to go to the ocean or something(a little over an hour away) but will be almost 38 weeks pregnant at the time. what would u do? i didnt really want something simple like dinner and a movie

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Ya coz you are pregnant, the second choice would be better.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Oooh why don't you go to like a couples spa or something? That would be fun, romantic, and you wouldnt be an hour away if you went into labor =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• oh ya a massage would be sooo nice. then i wouldnt have to bug my hubby for one
    djsmommy13

Comment by djsmommy13 (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• What about a picnic where the 2 of you met or had a special outing at before? Or you could reenact your first date. Dh and I did that around our 5th anniversary and it was both romantic and hilarious. We even said the same words and wore the same clothes. We really got into it!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would wait to do the ocean thing on my 4th Anniversary.

Answer by louise2 at 6:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i think all the ladies gave great advice.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 6:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• just be comfortable
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Why not go to a get away hotel, one with a great pool, room service, nice things to do locally? Some hotels even have water parks in them:) Stay closer to home, and take in a show that you may not normally get to see?
    Heartlight617

Answer by Heartlight617 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I just love all your anwsers. Go to a movie with all the fixings popcorn, candy, slippers and hoodies. Snuggle and neck. Happy anniversary!!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2011