Do you ignore anon replies? VENT

Just got attacked for answering honestly in a question under my own name by "Anon"s - I hate that anon means you can judge, be bitchy, accuse and be mean. If you ask a sex question as anon I get it, but answer a parenting question as anon, and you KNOW you are being nasty and bitchy. Why do people feel the right to judge anyone else, its a forum for help, not for nastiness and "I'm better than you" - in case you are looking, I deleted my attacked replies, not worth the grief! I want a Reveal button if someone is being mean

myheartx4

Asked by myheartx4 at 4:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• LOL...honey, Anon is for the weak people who are the bullies (just as they probably were in school)
    who have to hide behind something because they don't have the backbone, courage or
    what-have-you to face another woman head on.
    Let those ANON people hide behind their veil of hypocricy and don't let them get to you.
    You are Much Too Woman for That B.S!
    >>>>>HUGS!<<<<
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I know how you feel. It happens to me frequently.  I just egnore them. I do not let them bother me. They are anonymous/nobodies.

Answer by louise2 at 5:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• thankyou!!!
    myheartx4

Comment by myheartx4 (original poster) at 5:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Lol, everyone is anon. Does it really matter if the screen name is "anon" or "texmomof17lilones"
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have seen that happen too at times but i have also seem some people postt hings as anonymous and wondered why they did that because there answer was nice and respectful so i think some just do not want anyone to know who they are but yes some have done it just to be mean, I posted an answer that way once because i didn't want others to know it was me because of what the ? was and i was completely attacted for my answer by the person that posted it and it wasn't answered in a bad way and alot of others had the same answer as me, so i think just because i posted it that way i was attacted. but dpn't let the nasy ones get it you.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• There are many people who answer anon because they get attacked as well. I have had mothers on this site contact me by private message to berate and attack me. The only way to avoid these private attacks is to answer anon.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Not everyone who answers anon is doing so to hide because they get off on being hurtful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011