Can someone help me determine rather or not i should still take a test? please.

last month my period was just light spotting on and off for 5days. It came a day earlier then it was suppose to. this month i was 4days late and then sunday i woke up and i was bleeding not too heavy. i had a few cramps nothing too bad. by sunday afternoon it slowed down and by monday morning thru the night it was just spotting. today i have nothing. i was waiting til a week late to take a test but now im not sure if i should still take one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dnt really think you need to,
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• but it wouldnt hurt
    liv3laughlov3

• i would say probably no...i would wait and see how next month goes...usually women dont have there period when they are pregnant but some do....it can be a cause of stress if you have been stressed alot lately...but if you are worried about it you could always go to a dollar general store if you have one in your area and get a test for a dollar...they work just as good and thats what i used for all 3 of my pregnancies....that way u dont have to spend alot on a test....good luck hun! shoot me and e-mail if you have anymore questions!
    momma2angels777

Answer by momma2angels777 at 7:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Might as well, but I think your probably not PG< but better safe than sorry~!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have some crazy periods, sometimes i will jsut spot and other times i bleed really heavy. but i wouldn't think you need to take one but if it makes you feel better go for it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• if you want to take a test take one theres no rule on when you can take hpt..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well ive been feeling a lot of the signs of pregnancy for the past 2weeks. like headaches, nausea, backaches, full feeling, urinating a lot more, ive been caving foods i dont normally eat. like last night i wanted chips, ice cream, whipe cream and pickles all together. i dont normally eat pickles, they kinda gross and im not a chips kinda person.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• The mind is a powerful tool. It's very easy to convince ones self that you're pregnant when in reality you're not. However, if you've had sex then there's every possibility you could be pregnant and just randomly bleeding, There's no rule on when you can and can't test, so if it'll make you feel better then test. If it comes up negative I'd wait another month and if you're still concerned re-test. I personally wouldn't spend a lot of money right away on multiple tests. GL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 9, 2011