I was in labor but then

i am 4 days over due and yesterday i was very much in labor all day then i went to bed and slowed everything down....? :(
any ideas on how to kick jump my labor again.

liv3laughlov3

Asked by liv3laughlov3 at 7:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• walk A LOT!! an have sex hehehe..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well theres a few different ways...they say that sex speeds things up....or if you have a road with alot of hills on it have someone drive you down it about 55-60mph and the gravity of goin over the hills can throw you into labor...thats how we do it around here when we are tired of waiting haha...or you can just do alot of walking or if your really desprate do all 3 till somethin works haha...just make sure ur not bouncing up in down in the seat from ramping hills lol if you are u need to go a little slower :) good luck!
    momma2angels777

Answer by momma2angels777 at 7:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Go for a walk, have sex, take a bumpy ride, have some raspberry herbal tea

Answer by gemgem at 8:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• as the others have said, walk & sex. ive heard of women going past their due date, and then taking a really long walk, like through the mall or something, and going into labor. semen will help ripen the cervix more, if you orgasm you could send your uterus into contractions (since your body is really close to being ready), and the activity from sex could also cause contractions. remember to drink lots of water so you don't have "false contractions" from dehydration.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• sex and lots of it thats what threw me into labor twice
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• On top of the previous tricks mentioned I've heard spicy foods can jump start labor and it worked for me with my son. How exciting, you're so close! Congrats and good luck :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2011