Should I be concerned adult content

I am 13 weeks preg. Last night after my husband and I had sex I stared bleeding and having mild cramping. I have experienced the cramping before but never the bleeding. Has this happen to you? Is it normal or at least not abnormal? Should I be concerned? Thank you in advance, I am trying not to worry about my baby.

J.P

Asked by J.P at 7:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hey sweetie, here's the thing, bleeding is common during pregnancy, may be totally normal, lots of women have mild cramping & bleeding throughout pregnancy. If it is mild spotting & some minor pains don't stress - remember, some girls have sex in alleyways with veins full of crack & they still carry a baby full term - nothing you do will dislodge a little one who is healthy & has a good position
    Sadly it might also be the onset of miscarriage. What you must keep in mind is this is NOT anything to do with having had sex, or anything, so having sex with DH will not cause a Miscarriage. If it is a Misc , please don't blame that moment of intimacy. Many misses happen a few weeks earlier & it takes a few weeks for the Moms body to realise.
    If you are concerned you should go to your Dr & ask for them to listen for a heartbeat, if they won't do that ask for an ultrasound, all should be visible at 13 wks Good Luck sweetie xxx.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• if your bleeding isnt alot then you should be fine but spotting after sex is normal...if its alot of bleeding or your still worried just call the doctor...they will probably have you come in to get checked and it will put your mind at ease! nothing wrong with goin to get checked...i probably would just because it would scare me so bad...if its more then just spotting i would probably get checked just to be sate...dont want to chance anything when it comes to your baby :) best of luck!
    momma2angels777

Answer by momma2angels777 at 7:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Spotting is just fine, but if you are bleeding like a period, you need to call your doctor. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I was told by my doc that it is usually nothing to worry about if you have mild bleeding expecially in your first trimester and early in the second
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2011