Did you sleep well?

Yes and no for me.

Asked by tiddliwinks at 7:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• my newborn slept from 11 to 5.. so yes

Answer by sydash11 at 7:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes I slept well! Thank goodness, as I've recently got over a stomach bug AND a cold, which both my twins had too, and I'm 39 weeks pregnant, so it is actually big news for me! :o)) And precious, and wonderful, and most likely not going to happen again for a while!

Answer by Twinminator at 7:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Ugh no sleep here. My dd decided it was a good night to wake up at 3am and get ready for school. We finally got her back in bed by 5am, and the alarm went off at 6.

Answer by gemgem at 7:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• No. Strep throat pain kept me awake most of the night. I'm hoping the meds I got yesterday start working real real soon.

Answer by meooma at 8:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• not really, we went to the doctor yesterday, my DD has been sick since August and in and out of the hospital. We don't know what is wrong with her and when she is going to get sick again. At the doctor yesterday we got some good news and some bad. When we got home we talked to our odler children about this, so my 12 year old could not sleep. Therefore, he came into my room worried and I ended up letting him sleep in there and I slept on the couch. So not only was I worried about my kids, I didn't sleep well on the couch.

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• sleep? what sleep? my allergies r acting up and I am so miserable! I have been up all night!!

Answer by dancer at 7:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I slept pretty well, better than last week, that's for sure! lol

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• We have a new routine to get used to, but it seems to be goin good so far. So, yes and no for me too. :)

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:43 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I feel guilty giving a thumbs up to you moms who did not sleep good! I am sorry you didn't sleep well. Hope you can catch a nap today.

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 8:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• cornflakegirl I really hope things work out for the best.

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 8:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011