What is on your To Do list for today? Vacuuming. Laundry, dishes, or maybe nothing?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 8:08 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• trying to stay awake at work!! I did not sleep! Too bad sinuses!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• ugh dont wanna think about it! lol

Laundry, dishes, mopping, clean livingroom, take trash to the curb, pick up kids, go to cheer, sell candy, home, homework, bath, dinner, bed.

Answer by gemgem at 8:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• cleaning downstairs bathroom, laundry room and entry area and hopefully gather more crap for my yard sale.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Bringing kids to school, laundry, dishes, then bringing my DD to speech therapy, then picking up my DS from school, after that getting DD from poetry club, oldest son from school, going to yoyo class, feeding all the kids and lastly a soccer game. Once we are home it will be getting everyone ready for bed and possibly watching Glee with the kids.

Just another busy day at my house, it is a good thing I am not working right at the moment.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• mkg breakfast
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• laundry, mountains of it. ive become so lazy with laundry that i just do it one day, and leave it there til next time i need to do laundry. "next time" though is in a day or two. so the stuff from a few days ago needs to be folded & put away still.. ya i know lazy.. lol. i should also clean the bathrooms.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• put DD on the bus, cook breakfast, clean up breakfast, laundry, get DD off the bus (she gets home at 12:30), cook lunch, clean up lunch, hubby should be home by then so he will stay with the kids so I can get some errands done, and then home for dinner, movie, kids bath and story times and then bed time. Hubby and I usually stay up a couple hours and talk and watch some tv and then 10:30 I'm in bed.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Hmmm..... laundry, picking up the living room, cleaning up the kitchen, dishes, more laundry, get the girls from school, and mommy time. lol I like to take a break when my 2 year old is down for his nap and read or something.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Besides the laundry, and dusting and putting clothes away constantly, I have to find a logbook I lost of all our road trips to Florida. I am in the process of cleaning out the whole house while doing this, I hope I find this book........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'll be catching up on some housework that didn't get done yesterday because of a sick, clingy toddler. Hopefully that will be successful and I'll be able to move on work for my home business.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011