Anyone have any dreams last night, that they would like me to "read" for them

let me know your dream,
how you felt when waking

and let me know how i did

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Background info..my dh is deployed..I am in the middle of a med size house remodel...we are selling this house and moving halfway across the country this summer. My dh is a very stoic individual..not always the best when it comes to showing his feelings.

Last night I dreamed that dh came home from his tour. He swept me up in his arms and kissed me..big wonderful deep kisses..not sex kisses...but omg I love you kisses....then he wept. I have to use wept because crying/bawling just doesn't fit. I woke up feeling a little less stressed and almost as if it was real...altogether a good feeling this morning.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i had a dream that i got in an argument with dd bf and he decided to leave. as he was walking out the door i called him a pussy. i felt bad in the dream for doing it,but when i woke up i was fine with it,what does that mean?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• does dd bf, mean dear daughter's best friend?, age of person you had 'words' with?
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• oops sorry its daughters boyfriend and he is 22
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i would say that you do not trust this man to be your daughters boyfriend, felt bad in dream-you are not a mean person, you do not go out of your way to tell people honest, yet hurtful comments
    but you would like to tell this man off, hence the fine with it feeling when you woke

have you spoke to your daughter about your concerns of him?
    maybe you should touch upon this subject with daughter, trend carefully
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I had an opportunity to get into my inlaws house and found more things that they said they werent doing behind our backs. Currently we are not on good terms with inlaws.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• smushy
    obvious you have some real trust issues with inlaws
    you are ready to have more 'attacks' from them
    living in a waiting period until next axe falls, is very stressful
    you are wanting things to happen, good or good, just something
    can not deal with issues that have not happened yet, and that is the biggest example of no control over situation
    stress comes not from problems but lack of control of issues, and you are in the highest point of stress = waiting for crap to hit the fan
    try to play the WHAT IF game, think of all the crap that they can come up with, what would you do to deal with it? KNOW that whatever comes up, you will deal with = this may relieve some stress
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• typo..
    good or good
    opps...
    good or bad
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• your special kid

can not even imagine having my loved one deployed, God bless you
    that being said, the stress of that alone is too big, then add selling house, AND moving across country
    huge stress, and a husband who is stoic, means you HAVE to be more than a nuturing person, you ARE the only nurturer
    husband wepting would be a huge relief, would not show sign of weekness , but a sign that he is with you and supports you - is human when it comes to all the stress you are experiencing, if he were to wept, if would be taking some of your burden away
    you can not afford the time to weep, you have to be strong, both mom and dad (and realitor, movoing company etc)

you would like to wept in his arms and feel the love, would even better if he would - it would be more a sign of his strength and trust in you, then if he showed typical male strength

*make sense?* or not?
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• didnt dream last nigt sorry
    monteza3

Answer by monteza3 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2011