Do you think Charlie Sheen needs an intervention asap? Or is it that now he realizes he is losing $2 million dollars an episode and it is finally starting to sink in that he is losing it?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Honestly, I think the drugs were a large part of the coping as well. It's common for manic episodes to come with drug and alcohol abuse. Call it the bodies cry for medication.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He needs a straight jacket and people who actually care about him and not his pocket book to help him.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Where is Poppa Sheen? By the way that is not Charlie's real name anyway.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• do not think an intervention would work unless person is ready to listen AND has people willing to do this for him that he trusts
    he has distanced himself from his family who has reached out in this manner

imo
    he is a sick person, possible bi polar, and he is in maniac phase
    did he always have and medicated himself to try to balance or did his drug use case this
    or both

in any case he is not stable, surrounds himself with people who will agree with anything he says (would though people be there if he was regular status, if he were poor even - no, he would be alone, would hit bottom sooner, then maybe reach out for help

tons of money will certainly assure the ill person that there will be plenty of people to enable him to continue on distructive path
    even with no drugs in system, there is a thing called dry drunk, same actions as when on drugs, same thing, just no drugs

*but 24 hours since i hear new news
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am BiPolar. And let me tell you, there isn't a doubt in my mind that he is in the midst of a manic episode! And honestly, the typical "intervention" won't do anything but push him further over the edge because he will see it as an attack (as he has everything else). Manic episodes are often triggered by negativity. It's the BP brain's way of dealing with the bad parts of life. Things like taking his kids (although good for the kids) are only going to make him more manic, because that's how he copes. It's a delicate situation and one that doesn't really have a good solid answer. Honestly I feel for him, I've been where he is, and when you crash, it burns!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He made a new video rant wearing a yankee hat or what not and what a diss to the yankeess to be represented by someone thta clearly has friends on a payroll and is dire need of a mental facility.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• By the way, isn't that also because he is off drugs and his body's coping mechanism by going over the top like that? I hope not to offend anyone but just imo.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• That is exactly what I thought.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I think it's none of my business.

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Then please do not reply . Just a post to the biggest star in Hollywood that needs help.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011