I want know if

once yu feel your baby move for the first time, Should you be able to feel it move every simce then? Because the first day i Felt it move i felt it all day, then the next day just a little and the day after that i think i felt it move maybe twice before i went to sleep... What do you think? Should be worried?

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You won't feel it all the time, so no need to worry.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i went through the same thing,one day she would be extremely active the next day i would only feel her a couple times. i dont think there is any reason for alarm but if you are uneasy call your doctor thats what they are there for
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Babies have their active time. My son was most active at 10pm. As long as you are still feeling the baby, things should be fine.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• u wont feel them all the time in the beginning of u feeling them move bc theyre still so small u cant feel all their movements... itll pick up around 23 weeks
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• you arent going to feel it all the time. i remember i worried a lot. i remember the first time i felt my son was lying in bed and it felt like little butterflies...i remember everyday after that i was waiting to feel that same feeling..just waiting for it to happen again..but it never did. then weeks went by and i was on the sofa and it was like a heart beat in my belly..i froze and it did it again. after that, he was kicking me all the time =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Early in the pregnancy they have plenty of space to bounce around and sometimes they just happen to bump into you. Later you feel every move.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You won't feel them move all the time. With my son, I would sometimes have to lay down just to feel him move.
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2011