Want to make it memorable adult content

My new man and I are planning on getting together real soon and I want our sexual experience to be really great. Any suggestions as to what would make for a really hot time? I want to step outside my comfort zone. He suggested toys, any recommendations what would really turn him on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I hope your new man is the love you wanted in your life. No toys are required. You yourself would be good enough to turn him on if you are his love...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• LINGERIE!!!! get some ky 2 in 1 massage oil, try a vibrating cock ring, a feather to tease him a little bit. get on top and hold his arms down. OH, what drives my guy nuts is before he's inside me i tease him, with the feather, with my tongue JUST TURN HIM ON and forbid him from touching you... drives him crazy! throw some whipped cream in there or some edible nipple balm, kinda a nice surprise for him GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Why? Do you feel that you are not enough for him? Or does he feel that your sex life needs more?

If he is a new man, it's awful early to need additional 'tools' for the bedroom.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• we want it to be really hot....it has nothing to do with feeling I am not enough or anything like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• act like a stripper , most men want that
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Most men just want to try kinky things, it's not because you're not enough for him by yourself. It's pretty rude to assume otherwise. Wear somethin that makes you feel sexy and let him use a vibrator on you.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:40 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would be pretty weirded out if my new boyfriend suggested toys for our first experience together. I'd think it would have been spontaneous and passionate - but not a planned out "encounter" toys, lingerie and all. That would turn me off to have such a conversation.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I just love anumeha's anwser. Perfectly said.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011