What do you think/?

ok so i was texting my bf yesterday and the last time he texted me was 1:55 and he got outs work at 3, usely he text me after work and says oh im gunna take a nap or someting, but he never textd me back. He wasnt on fb or nothing. Should I think hes cheating? or was he really just sleeping when he got home and all nite too? sigh. He never retured any of my texts...... and i calld too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• This was a one time thing? If so then I doubt he is cheating on you. People get tired and sometimes can sleep through the night. I have been known to do it myself. If it isnt a one time thing then maybe you should talk to him about why he has stopped returning your texts.

Answer by gemgem at 9:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You sound insecure.

Why does he need to text you all the time? Do you have a reason to suspect that he's cheating?

Why not just call him and ask why he didn't text you after work?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would say he was sleeping.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• haha yeah for some reason i think hes cheating on me cuz ive been cheated on in the past. i guess its me. i keep thinking he is but im thinking hes probly not. im just perinoid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Maybe he is feeling smothered and just wants a little alone time? I would not from this one incident think he was cheating.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He's certainly not cheating. I think this is the trend with the guys but they actually have to understand the importance of texting msgs if they are in a serious relationship. Both texting and meeting are too important.... They have to understand that the women in their life are not kids.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Its just that he always tells me that hes going to go take a nap, he always tells me, and its happend maybe like this is the 3rd time now.........and i only get to see him on the weekend. so i miss him so much and i just love talking to him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I deal in the same situation. Hence I can understand..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:57 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would unload some of that past baggage its silly but maybe you should also get some counseling for the past relationships find out how you can trust again and figure out how to trust yourself so you do not pick cheaters I pick cheap ass men with no honor now I am learning how to pick people by treating myself better. Counseling just finds you and helps you find people who treat you like you treat yourself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• careful about thinking this too hard or heaven forbid telling him you suspect him of cheating
    ever hear of self fullfilling prophecy

sounds like you have the leash on him a bit too tight
    keeping the leash too tight, will choke and make the dog want to run free
    lossen up!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2011