Avon or mary kay ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Mary Kay
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• neither, both have chemicals in them as do most commercial makeup and beauty products, I make my own
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I lik avon. Mary Kay makes my skin burn.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• For what? I can't do much of Avon, but I do like their facial primer and clothing. I like Mary Kay makeup, but haven't used it in a long time.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Neither...I love Bare Minerals. I have never had a problem with that line and it's more natural than the rest.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If you looking for part time or full time work I have another suggestion. How many groups, clubs,or teams do you know needing to raise money? They are in everywhere. You can provide them with colorful brochures & they do the selling. The product comes from the company straight to the group. That easy. It used to be Home Interiors and now they have mergered with Home and Garden Party to form Celebratiing Home. Fundraising is what I do. The groups will come back year after year. There are always contest going on with prizes, trips, and even cars that you can win. The contest I am working on now is a trip to New York. For March, you can get a fundraising kit with what you need to get started for only $99.00. You can also get a kit with over $350.00 worth of products for the same price. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Check out www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 2:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i dont use either
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Neither.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• If I had to choose it would be Avon its cheaper and has more stuff to chose from, Avon even has a clothes line which I love
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2011

• Neither I use Motives Cosmetics....
    Bexyjjj

Answer by Bexyjjj at 10:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2011