Udder Covers

Has anyone used these to nurse? Are they worth $10? Do you use it alot?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have never used one, but i love my Peanut Shell cover. I cant remember how much i paid for it, but it was worth the cost. You dont have to keep lifting the cover to look at your baby...it has a little opening in the top you can look in.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I never used a cover. I just layered. I would wear a nursing tank top or a men's undershirt that I had cut a shelf out of to wear underneath whatever shirt I chose for the day.
    mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 10:42 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I personally love my Udder Covers.....I purchased three to have one ready in my diaper bag, upstairs and downstairs. I use them when there are other people in the room. I am able to see my son as the opening in the top makes it easy to do so.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2011