What would you do ?

I'm so tired of talking to my husband and asking him why he keeps doing this. All the discussions I have about the kids, with him or ideas I have , for anything , he feels like he has to tell his mom and let his mom decide if it okay for us to do.I kask him who is your life with me or your mom. ? ! he saids me.I say then the dicissions are made between you and me, not you mom. Then I said to him if you really need your mothers input. then go back and live with your mom. He saids no he doesn;t want to do that, and looks at me like I said something really strange, I said "Really" any advice , here? a tired of this lol. ugh.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Hey it's okay. Don't you talk about your mom? Let him say that. Think he is talking about your mother and the things would get much simpler...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:07 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would let him talk to his mom and do what your going to do anyway.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Well its ok that he talks to his mom but he need to tAlk to you first*
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Seems like he just doesn't get it.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i would say , ''does your mom pay our bills and raise our kids '' no so leave her out of our conversations .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• how old is he? did you 'have' to get married? how close do you live to her?
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You should definately nod and grin when he says he is going to ask his mom about a decision that you two should make on your own. Then make the decision by yourself. If and when he confronts you about makeing a decision without him say oh but I asked my mom, or sister, or whoever. After doing this a couple times refer back to the decisions his mom had impact on. Then maybe he will understand your point of view. Good Luck!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Our 33 year old son talks things through with me too. IDK i talk to my mom about my parenting. It's okay she is his parent and he is looking for advice. Family should never come as a jealously issue. Thanks why your all family. Look at your being jealous, maybe it is something you can grow from? Good luck hun.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Rosetoes: pffft, I'm not jealous.. He's a 43 yr old man that can't make a decision or discuss anything . without his mom being involved. It's not normal. My brothers are not like that, my friends husdbands are not like that either. I want a(man) Husband that knows what he wants . Not a ittle boy. Who still needs his mom for every little decision that has to be made. Whats he doin with me then.?!

incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Sahlady: NO we didn't have to get married. But his mom does live only 10 minutes away. And worse yet he works with her 2 days a week. and worse yet they go to work together in one car. And his mother is no help either. She 's alway's trying to seprate us.
    incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011