Do you like your body/ how you look?

Do you have a positive body image? If so, what do you find helps keep you feeling good about how you look? Is there anything you would change about how you look? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Do I like it - NO. Am I motivated to any degree to change it - NO.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i dont either ... i have a terrible body image.. its sad..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am ok with it but plan on losing weight and toning up.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well i'm not a no size 5 but i am happy with the way i look... i'm so sick of a perfect body type that doesn't excist... you just have to know that you are beautiful no matter what and you could look at the most slimmest girl with a rockin body but she could also have really low self esteam... so it doesn't matter if your big or small.. it's what your comfortable with...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• in my opinion i am fat and ugly to be perfectly honest
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm pretty fine with my looks but ya I've also started exercising to make it look better...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i do like my look. i worked my ass off to have the body i have now 7 months after giving birth and i'm very pleased with my hard work and success. they only thing i would change would be my hair. i've been dying it for years and it just got too expensive and made my hair dry and dead looking so i cut it all off to grow my natural color out. well it's at this awful medium length that would look great if my hair was naturally straight but instead it makes these god awful ringlets at the end. i wish my hair was either naturally straight, cause it's too sensitive to flat iron, or i'd like it very long. i also am not much of a fan of the color. it's a boring medium brown. i'd like it to be a rich dark brown
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Not as much lately. I've been gaining & i already exercise regularly. I have taken it up a notch & started jogging, i usually walk for an hour every day but that is not keeping the weight off. so yeah...hope jogging works. I'm up to a size 10 now.....i was just a size 4 just four years ago. Ugggg......i went up 6 sizes in 4 years. I guess i have been happy.....i get fat when i am happy...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Here lately I have been gaining weight and dont know why. I havent changed anything at all. I used to have a real problem gaining weight but was pretty happy with myself when I got to around 20-25 lbs over. I know alot of women have a problem with it, but having come from the other end of the spectrum I was good with it. However, I want to stay where I am at. I exercise everyday, eat well etc so I am not sure whats causing weight gain.

Answer by gemgem at 10:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I am ok. But I feel most women knock themselves for their looks. Its all good.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 8, 2011