How do u know when you are having contraction

jessica84593

Asked by jessica84593 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Trust me you will know the pain is like no other. :(

But it is well worth it.

If you feel water leaking be sure to get checked and tell your doctor. I had 4 pregnancys and yes i did go in sometimes thinking it was but it wasn't, but when it is you will know...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it feels like bad cramps, sometimes the pain travels from your back to your tummy then squeezes (that's how mine were), braxton hicks contractions feel like squeezing and feel uncomfortable but you don't have the pain of a real contraction.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It's like period cramps X 100

You WILL know.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You will know they will be unbearable. I don't think after having three kids i can actually explain how it feels and EVERYONE is different. The best way is like you have to poop and have those bad craps because you cant constipation... That's how it was for me

kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 10:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• ok its been 5yrs since my last pregnacy i am 37weeks into my pregnacey and i went to the doctor yesterday and i was 1 cm dialated and now iam having pain in my lower back
    jessica84593

Comment by jessica84593 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• oh it wont be just pain,, it will be INSANE..lol just keep track or the pain, if they get close toget.her call the doc, better safe then sorry but you dont want to call or go everytime you have a pain, so be sure to time it. Some phomes even have an app that u can use to time contractions. Good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Is your tummy getting hard at all? Back pain could be a sign of labor. Keep track of contractions if you are having any and if your back pain get unbearable get to the hospital.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2011