Tilted Uterus (PIOG)

Hi Ladies,

I am currently TTC my first baby. A long time ago during a pap I learned that my uterus was tilted. I know what it is and everything and have done some research online. Everything says that it will not affect me in any way in TTC but I have read different things from women on here. For those who have a tilted uterus, was there any side effects? Was it harder to conceive?

Thanks in advance!

lamr

Asked by lamr at 11:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My SIL has a tilted uterus. She has 3 kids and had no problems concieving or giving birth vaginally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have a tilted uterus. I have 2 kid 18 months apart and wasn't hard to conceive them at all. actually i conceived my 2nd while on birth control the IUD at that. When the doctor was putting the IUD in she told me i had a tilted uterus and it may hurt more when she does it. that was the first i heard i had one also. I ended up with 2 c-sections because i wasnt dilating.
    Jolenemom2

Answer by Jolenemom2 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I was told years ago that I had (have) a tilted uterus. It did not impact my ability to get pregnant or deliver my children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I have a tilted uterus and im on my 3rd pregnancy. It took me only 3months to concieve the first time 5mo for the second and a little over 5mo for the 3rd.
    Anonymous

• I have 2 kids, and am pregnant w/ #3. I thought i was having problems while ttc my daughter...turns out I don't have anything wrong, other than my tilted uterus. It only took us 3 months to concieve this bay.
    GL
    Anonymous