Do your kids get along as much as they fight ?

mine do

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• More so. My kids don't usually fight much.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it depends on the day... lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yes
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• For the most part yeah.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yep until they became teens then they seemed to always be fighting. Now though my 18 & 22 yr old are room mates and get along great. My 17 & 22 yr old work together and get along great. I think once they grow up they start to appreciate each other even more.

Answer by gemgem at 10:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My Three Children Hate each other! 8 boy, 14 girl, and 16 boy. They all have different personalities and they can not get along. The only time they are on a team working together is when they are all mad at me and they form as a group to hate on me. This doesn't happen often. I try to get them all to not like me for the day just so they all can like each other for the day. Sometimes I have to take the bad end of the stick to get something good out of it.

kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 10:41 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yep. Right now they're 4 and 7.5 so do more fighting, but oh boy! let a "strange" kid try picking on one or the other and watch the fur fly.

My daughter was about 1ish and her brother was 4ish. My husband had taken them to the play area in our local mall to play. There was another sibling pair there the same ages as my kids, but the girl was older. My daughter was climbing on one of the toys when the other little boy tried to push her off. My son came running over, grabbed that little boy's wrist and yelled: Don't you hurt my sister!
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Yes. They're 12 (boy) and 8 (girl).
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2011