what r u getting ur kids for christmas?

what r u getting ur kids for christmas this year?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im getting my 3.5 yr old the new barbie castle and the horse carriage with some b arbies. I got my 8 yr old Guitar Hero for the Wii & remote control car & some action figures. My teens are getting a Guitar & Drum Set. My oldest is getting a bunch of clothes bc shes a girl and thats what she asked for & a MP3 player. They are also getting joint gifts. Teens joint gifts are a new game system & little kids is a mustang electric car. Then stocking stuffers are Candy, Beef jerky for the boys bc they love it & jewelry for the girls & a watch for the boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Wow!! The children of Anon. 11:27 are VERY LUCKY!! I am not sure what to get my son because he is only 18 months old!! Plus money is a little tight. I am sure that my husband and I will pick out something fun and educational for him that he will love. Plus the grandparents will spoil him so he will have a good X-mas no matter what. We are just happy this year because his daddy will be home to spend the holidays with us! That is present enough for me!(Last year for his first Thanksgiving and Christmas he was in Iraq).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I am getting my daughter some new clothes from American Apparral, a bookshelf for all her books, the Wall-E movie and some art supplies. That's all :) nice and simple.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Well we save all year is why. We opened a christmas savings account and have $25 weekly taken out of each of our checks. That way we have alot for christmas.
    Anonymous

• a couple videos, more cars/trucks, a 'cars' keyboard, a mickeymouse clubhouse cash register,and i'm sure i'll find something else before xmas.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• waaaaaay too much stuff she doesnt need!
    CarlyHollie

Answer by CarlyHollie at 1:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Coal. Based on their behavior today LOL!

DSS will probably get an iPod shuffle, DD wants the iDog (she already has a shuffle), and I want to get DS Kota the dinosaur but I don't think that's gonna happen so probably ! They will probably each get a gameboy or a Wii to share from the fat man. And of course the requisite socks and clothes.

They're also mortified each year when Santa sets up a toy for them and hides undies in it! LOVE doing that!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 3:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2008