Pre-seed..

when should i use preseed should it be the last day of my cycle or around ovulation.i am hoping this would help cause i tried clomid,metformin,but no luck at all so i saw a couple of post where a lot of women was trying for so long over 2years so they tried preseed an concieved on the first try.so for those who was successful with preseed please let me know when is the best time to use it. thanks.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should start using Preseed around the time you ovulate.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Preseed is NOT a cure all. It simply acts as a lube that does not kill sperm (which even spit can do). If you have been on Clomid and Metformin (which is really for egg health). Then it may be time to seek out the advice of an RE.

Not saying the Preseed might not help, just please don't get your hopes up too high. I'm only saying this because I was there. I tried preseed after 4 years of trying...and nothing. I cried every cycle I used it and still got AF, because I just 'knew' Preseed who work.

I went on to
    4 cycles of Clomid = BFNs
    1 IUI = BFN
    3 IUIs with injectables = BFN
    It wasn't until I did a IVF that I was able to get PG. (8 years of trying all together)

So my advice, go ahead and try Preseed (and I really REALLY help it works for you). But if it doesn't work after a few months, call an RE. Good
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2011