I just dont get it

my boyfriend gets to sleep in whenever he wants and i have to get up with the kids and he doesnt have a job he just stays up all night with the kids but if im not feeling good i still have to get up if i dont he calls me a lazy bitch and useless mother but if i say that to him he just gets mad im pregnant so i need my sleep hes just so frustrating sometimes we have two kids together already and im pregnant with my third

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds like he has alot of growing up to do.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• dump any guy that calls you a lazy Bitch and why would you make things harder by having more kids?

You can be happy you just have to chose well.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:04 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• What don't you get? You're dating a jerk.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Your boyfriend sounds a LOT like my husband. He works a late swing/early graveyard shift.

6:00 am he gets home and immediately starts snoring in the bed next to me
    7:00 am my alarm goes off and I and our two kids officially get up for the day
    8:00 am breakfast
    8:50 am kick older kid out of he house to go to school
    *depending on the day the younger child and I are out of the house at either 8 or 9 am for HER morning activity
    12:00 get back home and wake hubby up so he can make lunch
    1:00 pm (or later) he finally drags out of bed
    3-5 pm hubby gets ready for work
    4 pm older kid comes home from school
    5:00 pm (sometimes earlier) hubby leaves for work
    5-6 pm dinner
    6:30 jammies
    7:00 cuddles
    7:30-8:00 bed time

AND during that small amount of time he's awake and home he's COMPLETELY ignoring US and his chores. Makes me so angry, but if I say anything he has a hissy fit like a little girl.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:10 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yeah most males are pigs
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• You need to dump him, plain and simple. If he calls you those names he's not worth your time.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 11:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I know how you feel. My husband did the same thing to me when i was pregnant. I would seriously get out of the relationship. I know its hard, but it will be for the best in the long run. You know your not lazy. He just says that to you cause he feels bad about himself. He needs to grow up and become a man.
    lovebeinmomm115

Answer by lovebeinmomm115 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• He does not respect you. He is selfish and lazy. He is using you. Unless this is new behavior I would say its time for you to make a life for yourself and your kids. You should not allow men to treat you this way.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Wow- if my DH ever said that to me while we were laying in the same bed, he'd be picking himself up off the floor! Not really, I guess, but that's what I'd want to do! I can't believe you put up with that from him- he doesn't work, so why does he need to sleep in??? What a jerk :( Sorry, Mama!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• well you're the one who chooses to stay. you don't like it kick his sorry ss out.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2011