What is the #1 item on your Holiday Shopping List?

What is your #1 item on your shopping list that you are searching for this year? And who is the gift for? Are you waiting for Black Friday or Cyber Monday to find this item?

cldetary

Asked by cldetary at 11:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• An Xbox 360 for my son and a dollhouse for my daughter; both have already been purchased and are hidden until Xmas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• We are getting a Nintendo DS for my 7 year old. I've been watching the ads. I'm hoping to get one with a free game. So far all the ads have been disappointing regarding this item.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My son (8) got guitar hero for xbox 360 & mp3 player and my daughter (1) is got the elmo live & leappads my first computer. Both have already been bought.
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• no correct answer of course, but I have to pick one so I can close it out...
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 3:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008