Need to vent 18 weeks pregnant.

sorry I just need to vent I had a metal breakdown this morning and am still crying. I have been crying litterly since 730 this moning. DH and I are arguing (long story) anyway then his aunt got all my nerves today I coudn't I can't take it anymore. Then my 3 year old started crying because I threw her cereal out that I thought she was done with. So I spanked her and sent her to her room, right after I new it was wrong and felt bad went to her room hugged her and apologized. I hugged her for a good 15 minutes crying I felt bad about that and I was crying about everything else going on. I just need a break. I can't go out I have no friends. I can't go out by myself I have no money (extra) right now and I don't drive. I don't have anyone that will watch my kids. I need a break from dh and kids. I feel so bad that I went off on my 3 year old when she doesn't know what is going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I ar as saying (I didn't say it with my kids around of course I said it to myself outload) I didn't want to be married anymore, don't want kids anymore and don't want this baby (I am pregnant with) I didn't mean it, but I can't believe I said that. Noone was around I said it outload to myself and said I didn't want this life anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• ((Hugs)) I think you need lots and lots of them. Where do you live? If you live in kentucky I will gladly come get you and take you to lunch. I know exactly how you feel. I went through this when I was pregnant with my second daughter. I didn't have anyone around, I never had a vehicle because my husband was always at work, and I was stuck, in a house, all day long with my at the time 1 year old. (Cont.)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Is there any parks around you? What's the wheather like where you are? You could go for a walk, take your daughter to the park. Doesn't sound like you have a whole lot of options. I just tried the make the best out of everything and spent a whole lot of time with the little one. Finger painting, reading books, watching fun little movies, etc. What does your hubby say about everything?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yeah , walking , and write in a journal and keep it hidden ,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• amber1330

I live in ohio. There isn't any parks around here and if there was were we are isn't very face to walk by yourself with the kids. The weather is warming up, but still kinda chilli it is around the low 30s. My husband doesn't say nothing. He doesn't give me a break by even letting me just hanging out upstairs and watching the kids downstairs for me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2011