Where can I get a job with steady income while disabled single mother of 3

permantly disabled, not enough income to survive on benefits and need LONG term stable WAH job. I Have excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, good organizational skills,dependable. Just need and opportunity not a hand out. Lived on credit cards for the last six years(im my mothers name out of the goodness of her heart) now ruining her credit , in the hole desperately want be able to provide for my family and get out of debt save for college for my kids.Very tired of being depressed and feeling useless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• look on good morning america website that had alot of legitimate wah jobs. sorry if i spell wrong i am typing with one finger b/c my 7mo old is in my arms.

........................good luck hang in there..............................
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Try Momportunity.com... there are LOTs of Customer Service jobs you can do from home there. You'll just need to check them out...

Good Luck!

I have a journal about this too, you may want to check it out!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Well, you can do surveys online thats what i do. istay at home with my son so its easy for me. It would be good for since you cant get a full time job... check out my blog. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/

hope this helps you.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 3:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• yes, you can search work at home but make sure they are legit
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 3:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• are you by chance good at blogging? or no anything about it - I have a friend looking for some that will blog for her new business to get it out into the online world -
    I personally have 2 home based businesses within the wellness industry - only took about 1 month to start seeing income, I also offer business building benefits with cost support, no scam - just honest help - you can visit me or send me a message, i will tell you more
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 3:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• liveopts, overflow, staffing online there are tons of them: http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2008