How often do you go shopping at the mall? How much do you generally spend?

I go shopping once a month usually and I spend at least $200...

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 11:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Shopping

• I usually only go when I have gift cards to spend, honestly. And even when I don't have gift cards, I'm shopping sales, so I spend as little as possible.
    I love being cheap. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I loathe the mall, so it is like once a year. lol And I normally don't spend anything.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Because I own stores at the mall, I hate going! I rarely buy anything from the malls we have stores at. My idea of getting away and shopping is having NO store to look at! When I shop, I usually head to St. Louis or Paducah! It's more fun that way!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i usually go shopping with my daughter when we do i usally spend at least $200 at the most. we go to lunch, see a movie hang out. i dont get to see u much with school and all but when i do i try and make up for that.
    caliwoman

Answer by caliwoman at 11:45 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Only like never. I hate the mall. I do all my shopping online now days LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 11:49 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• i never go to the mall anymore since moving to a new state. It s way over populated here and it seems everyone goes to that mall at the same time , being pregnant and having a 5 and 7 yr old asking for everything they see isnt quite ideal. So i stay away from the mall.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• only xmas time to malls
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I go maybe 3-4 times a year for what I would want to be serious shopping ... but I absolutely hate 98% of what's out there (especially summer clothes, ick). Whatever happened to style? Whatever happened to quality? I bought cheap(er) when I was young because I was strapped for cash and I swear that clothes were made better back then. Nowadays, I'd be willing to spend 2X as much if I could find even 1/2 the quality. And even so, the "style" today (I use that term loosely) is awful. If I see one more ruffle, I'm going to puke!
    Anonymous