hospital drama

well as of monday im at my 32 week pregnancy with twins. im in the hospital at 4cm. ditlated. sorry i cant spell. they give me medications so i dont go into labor. iive been in the hospital for 4 days now. what do yall think i should do. i have pains everyday and they dont go away. should i delivery or what else can i do i cant stand the pain

VILLEDA88

Asked by VILLEDA88 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if they have already given you the meds to stop any labor i dont think there is much you can do but have the baby monitered can they give you something for the pain ? id be worried at 32 weeks to have my baby if you went ahead and had yours odds are they may spend soem time in th NICU
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I agree with iloveyall.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i know 2 friends that had twins and carried them all the way to 38 weeks. you can do it at least try to hold them in another month! let the doctors do there job. the longer you hold the babys in the better and healthier they will be. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Oh my goodness! You must be soooo tired and worried! I would keep hanging in there for the health of your little babies. You can do it, mama! I'm sorry that you're going through this :(
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2008