Pregnancy question... WYR summer or winter EDD?

Twinminator

Asked by Twinminator at 11:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in

• i found out i was preggo with my ds on july 13 and had him o march 25th... IT WAS PERFECT!!!! the extra weight was warmer i the winter and i didn't have to go through the insanely hot summer months being pregnant. The only draw back i had beig pregnant i the winter was walking to my car when it's icy but i usually had someone with me to help if it was too icy. if i ever try to get pregnant i'd start trying i the summer i hopes of having another spring baby
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• My son is an October baby, and it happened to be a VERY HOT summer that year, I was incredibly miserable. My daughter is a March baby and that one seemed to be a LOT easier on me. We also happened to be living in some OLD houses then that had nothing in the way of insulation. I think that was the only winter I wasn't freezing all winter.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• winter, i'd hate to be huge in the summer that'd be miserable!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Summer. I was so hot with my first that I couldn't imagine being pregnant thru the summer
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I've done both my son was born just before summer in June and my daughter was born in December. And the pregnancy with her during the summer, even in the earlier months sucked. While my pregnancy during the fall and winter with my son was much better
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I was born Aug 76, the hottest ever summer recorded in the uk in recent times, so my mum really went through it in the last tri!
    Twinminator

Comment by Twinminator (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• summer definitely
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Summer
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• summer...you don't have to worry about slippin on ice...more reasons to hit the pool...my girls where born Aug.28th...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 12:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I love summer and the beach.

Answer by older at 8:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

Next question in
Steak or shrimp >

Next question overall
Help with studying...