General standpoint on anal? adult content

I am extremely uncomfortable with the idea of anal, enough so that if DH even touches me there by accident I jump away as fast as possible instinctively. He wants to try anal and I can't even bring myself to deal with it for him. Where do you other ladies stand?

Edit: He wants to do it to me, not have it done to him.

dyrissa

Asked by dyrissa at 11:28 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Same way. It's an exit, not an entrance, thank you.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I have to agree with the above poster. Notta on this end, LOL and that end too!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• im the same way, incredibly sensitive about that area. i dont want anything up there that doesn't belong, it's an exit only for me. i know some women find great pleasure in it though. i say if its not something you're up for, your dh needs to understand that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I like it if I'm in the mood and really horny. I was like you I didn't want anything to do with it and then I tried it ... it was a tad uncomfortable, but each time you do it, it gets better and better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• It's not so bad
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:31 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• it is the "no go zone" my dh agrees. he loves my butt though, loves grabbing my butt, doing it from behing so he can look at my back and my butt..but he thinks anal is sick and we both agree that its an easy way to get bacterial infections. say no to dooky love.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I'm not a fan. I'd much rather have the traditional entrance.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I don't prefer it, but I have done it on several occasions when I'm really drunk and my husband talks me into it. This is probably TMI, but I actually do like it when he puts just a finger in when he is pleasuring me. It adds so much more intensity to the orgasm. I think it is a taboo area, but once you try it you may find you like it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I say exit only...i don't like it at all...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I will not have anal sex. Just a little touching is fine. DH isn't interested anyway, we both think it's a pretty gross idea.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 8, 2011