Nothing like driving yourself crazy.....

I'm 23 years old.... i have a very young daughter, whos father i havent talk to sience i found out i was preg. We live in a very small town and i'm scared to run in to him, his familly,his friends.... so i have become very home based(nothing like making myself sound like a turkey....).. I have a very loving and understanding boyfriend, who i dont want to lose, who loves this place, and i want to learn to be more comfortable again here so things can work out... i've got 2 years of college here left... so i have that long to either feel comfortable or not.... does anyone have any advice that might help me out here???? i feel like i'm going crazy.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to a counselor. WHY be afraid of running into the father or his family? They cant to shit to you! You can always walk away. No law says you have to talk to them. WHY hide in the house? Don't let anyone intimidate you ever!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• How would you act if you could never get those days back? In two years when you graduate and you can leave are you going to regret hiding from those people? This is your one life and you only get older, make no regrets and live your life to the fullest! Stay in school, you can do it!
    Klimbermom

Answer by Klimbermom at 12:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Just try to look past the people you don't want to see I went through the same thing 5 years ago and after awhile of me ignoring those people I just got to where I didn't care or feel uncomfortable running into them because I made them not a factor in my life. Good luck I hope you are able to deal with the situation!
    mom2tayza_jayda

Answer by mom2tayza_jayda at 12:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2008