What "clique" were you in during high school?

Or what stereotype were you labeled as? I went from being the "goth chick" (I HATED being called goth) to being in the "in crowd". Now people call me punk, but that still doesn't fit me. I listen to rockabilly, but don't really dress that way unless I'm going out.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 11:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The 80's!! God how I miss them. I was in the "wavers" group. Pretty much our group was about 20 of us. We were pretty much losers to the "in crowd" but we thought they were losers also!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• goth/losers, and now I'm just me. I don't have to wear funky stuff to be metal at heart ;)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:47 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I was with every group. I was friends with the "goth" group, the "preps" the "athletes" and the "nerds". I was the girl that all the other girls hated and assumed was sleeping with every guy because I was friends with all of them. I got along better with the guys because I grew up with 3 brothers. I loved to do "guy" things and loved hanging out with the guys. I never once hooked up with any of my guy friends...they all saw me as a sister or "one of the guys". It was hard getting dates back in High School.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 11:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I was basically a brainiac/jock/headbanger but I was friends with fellow brainiacs, "rahs" (cheerleaders and jocks), and "burn outs" (the druggy crowd).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i was called a MUTT i was not in a certain click i mostly hung out with...nerds, losers, potheads, goths, & gays.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I was a dork. I had no body (didn't develop until 16), glasses and frizzy hair. I married a "popular" guy. It's funny how things change when you leave high school.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• prep, i was cheerleading captain and very giryl, but i wasnt mean to anybody, I was nice to everybody, and friends with everyone. except certain people who thought cheerleaders were "stupid"
    Anonymous

• i was a prep / jock i played basketball softball volleyball ran track did Pom squad (dance) and cheer was captian a couple times and co captian did it all since i was about 4 starting with cheer so i was alway the prep lol but i had many froends everywhere and most preps i really didnt like they got on my nerves but i mainly hung out with the football players and baseball players
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I didn't have a clique. I had my 3 best friends and we had so much fun. We are still best friends to this day. The cliques at our school were full of drama.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I feel like I missed out. I went to a really small school so our crowds were so intermingled that I never got labeled. I played sports but at lunch I sat with some of the dorks. I did choir / yearbook / student govt. I still did my share of "bad" things too but never got labeled for that.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 12:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2008