Ugh how can i relax???

now that im finally pregnant 6 weeks im so over whelmed body is tired and i dont no how im goin last 40 weeks i cant wait until this faze is over plus no matter how nice the hubby is im still neglecting him in all areas and i cant help it hormones are going crazy ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A nice massage or warm bath. I like naps, too.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Candles, incense, or oil - aromatherapy is helpful. Try some lavendar.
    Go get your hair shampooed (mmm mint and tea tree oil), blowdried, and styled - it feels good, looks good and costs very little.
    Find something to laugh about.
    Meditation
    Pregnant yoga
    Exercise, shower, and if you're still tired - take a power nap.
    Hobbies can be relaxing - knitting/crotcheting a blanket for your child, for example.
    Slow dancing with your partner
    Make sure you have plenty of vitamins, minerals, supplements, and a good, healthy, varied diet - this will lift your energy and mood a little.
    Ask your doctor for advice.
    Talk to a counselor or psychologist, they can help you relax and feel better
    Treat yourself to a spa day - I got a pedicure while pregnant and it was amazing!
    MelodieLenora

Answer by MelodieLenora at 11:56 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Once you hit your second trimester you will get your energy back. And make sure you talk to your hubby and let him know how you are feeliing and what you are going through that way he can kiind of understand why you are being neglectful. Also you just need to keep remembering that the way you feel is hormones so even if you cant contol them you will atleast know why. And taking warm baths has become one of my favorite things i call it my mommy time and i take one everyday. If you like to read take a good book in the tub with you and just let everythiing else fade away. Good luck to you
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• yes thanks the first thing i going due when i get home is shower and wash my hair plus i havent taken my vitamins in 3 days so i better take one now thanks just reading those suggestions gave me energy lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2011